Fun Facts/Did You Know
- SWAG has been performed in 27 states over the past four years, reaching more than 100,000 students!
- Designed for students of any stripe, SWAG can be performed by sports teams, PE classes, and JROTC classes.
- Each SWAG competition comes with a National Leaderboard ranking. You can see how you stack up against the competition.
- Students learn about college scholarship and free job training opportunities at every event.
- Our largest one-day jamboree had 5 schools and more than 1,000 student participants!
- SWAG can be held indoors or outdoors, in a gym, on a field, an auditorium, large classroom, even a loading dock!
"SWAG was an awesome experience that challenged students to perform at their best. This is a program everyone should do!"
JROTC Instructor Arthur Hobbs, South Oak Cliff HS - TX
"SWAG exceeded our expectations. It was an exciting and competitive event. We would love to have SWAG back!"
Coach Dana Lloyd, Higgins HS - LA
"It was a fast paced, high energy competition that greatly benefited each of our athletes and our team as a whole. Would definitely recommend!"
Coach JeVar Bransome, Southeast Raleigh HS - NC
"The whole day was a very enthusiastic and unforgettable experience. We hope your team comes back soon!"
Coach Sarah Heitz, Orange HS - NJ
"I loved the ease of hosting this fantastic event! All the coaches were great at helping and working well with my PE kids."
PE Coach Marianne Davies, Alief Early HS - TX
Why Your School Should Host
- Every SWAG event comes with the three C's: Competition, Character, College.
- SWAG brings out the COMPETITIVE best in athletes, and can motivate PE classes with all levels of physical ability.
- SWAG relies on a student's good character during the workout and national competition.
- SWAG provides free college scholarship opportunities and information at every event.
- Our team of certified coaches sets up and runs the entire day. Zero setup from you or your school is required.
- Students workout on our patented SpeedStation equipment.
- We can take over your P. E. classes for the entire day and offer a change-of-pace experience - Great for creating enthusiasm!Your Athletic teams can be challenged to engage in their competitive nature - Perfect for team building!