Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today about adding SWAG to your portfolio!
* Students register for the event via the mobile app where unique opt-in messages can be created to attract registrants to your brand or message
* As long as students give consent, opt-ins are automatically sent to your organization overnight
* Multiple marketing elements are co-branded, exposing students to your brand pre and post event
* Students who remain subscribed to the SWAG Mobile App receive co-branded fitness and partner-specific content throughout the year via email and the mobile app
Return On Investment
* SWAG events typically have on average at least 100 participants and result in an opt-in rate of over 40%, potentially generating more than 40 leads per school.
* Marketing elements increase reach, frequency, and total impressions.
* ROI Reports include detailed numbers for the following: impressions, event participants, and opt-ins.
BlueChip Recruiting is a recruiting and event management company. It has developed a unique marketing program, the SWAG (Something We Athletes Got) Challenge, which captures the audience of high school students and athletes. Students and athletes are introduced to SWAG’s trusted partners who provide alternative avenues for college scholarship and tuition assistance. SWAG is a relationship optimizer. SWAG takes an event that is normally executed in a few hours and turns it into a 24/7 experience via the many touchpoints that connect students to their peers. SWAG events are executed on-campus in the format of physical fitness challenges. SWAG challenges are deployed and managed via the SWAG mobile app. The mobile app is available for download and is compatible for iOS and Android devices.
The SWAG Challenge is an interactive competition training event that provides its partners with a recruiting and marketing platform. We have developed a turnkey training solution, complete with a mobile app.